Saturday, September 24, 2011

I AM ME


I have been working on a series of photos entitled "See Me 4 Me" in which everyone I shoot will be stripped down from any type of clothing and only shot with only what they came into the world with...their skin! I decided to do this because we as people get so caught up in the hottest clothes, shoes and materialistic things and at times we lose sight of who we are thinking that we are only our clothes.


Being stripped down from any and everything and forced to look at only ourselves and who we are and loving what we see (flaws and all) is a beautiful thing. I will be displaying more in due time, but these are few that I really like and I feel grabs attention in a positive way, so I thought I would share them with you guys.


Photography by Demetrius Markee
Featuring Antonio Adams and Joshua Fekete



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...