Friday, September 9, 2011

ARTIST J-WILL

Featuring Jamal Williams
Photography by Demetrius Markee

I am normally in full control of my shoots, meaning I am the one who has final say so when it comes to deciding on the location, the wardrobe, the makeup, etc, but this time around I loosened up the reins! Jamal is an artist as well and like myself he is full of creativity and ideas, so he came to me with a treatment for his shoot already in mind.



He wanted something that would show him in a different light from our previous shoot, something more light and soft. The photos turned out great, but it was hell to shoot; not because he is hard to work with, but because we shot in a huge open field with no shade of any kind and all I could feel was the heat from the sun sizzling on my face...I could have cooked an egg on my forehead. The photos were a success.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...