Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Serenity



Featuring A.J. Arellano
Photography by Demetrius Markee


God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to piece; Taking as he did this sinful world as it is, not how I would have it; Trusting that he will make all things right if i surrender to his will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with him in the next. Amen.

-Reinhold Niebuhr -




4 comments:

  1. Wow, this spoke to my heart. The poem and the tears in his eyes in that one photo make for a beautiful piece of work and it's really different for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad it's being understood.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Love the emotional freedom from AJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate the positive words.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...