Sunday, July 22, 2012

NATE


Featuring Nate
Photography by Demetrius Markee

Every so often you come across people who just completely get you and your vision. I speak with a lot of people, who approach me to do a shoot, with ideas and visions that I sometimes just don't see it aligning with my work. There are times when simplicity is all that is needed to bring out the best in a person and highlight their natural beauty.


Nate and I have known one another for years. We have always had great conversations about our goals, ambitions, dreams and overall life in general. He has always mentioned how much he loved my work and how one day he'd love to say he was photographed by me.


Although he now resides in Indianapolis, at the time of these photos were taken we were both living in Atlanta Georgia. We decided to have an impromptu shoot the day before he moved to Indianapolis. The only lighting used was natural sunlight and his skin's natural glow. You don't have to add bells and whistles to something that alone already grabs your attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...